Sunday, July 19, 2009

One of my favourites...yum!



I've just got back from a gorgeous wedding this weekend so I've not been baking at all this weekend....hence the baking shakes!

However, I have got a scrummy picture of a cardamom cake I made with pistachio mascarpone filling. It started off a little dry, but after sitting out for a little while it was soft, moist and divine!




2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your new blog. I LOVE cakes, can you come and live with me?? I get put off making cakes incase I eat the lot, but with a baby on the way I should probably get some baking practice. I'm inspired! Sinead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sinead, apologies only just saw your comment! Thank you, thought you'd appreciate a little food porn.

    I could indeed come and live with you, make space for one me, one james, and two cats! :o)

    ReplyDelete