Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Cakey craft project
One of my good friends is getting married this Saturday and I have spent ages deciding on what to get the happy couple for the big event.
I've recently finished my first year of an MSc course and promised myself that this summer would be filled with more baking and craft projects. I thought this wedding was as good a time as any to start give my friend a really personal gift by making her and her husband to be a gift.
After considering what to make and being inspired by Design Sponge's recycled cake plates, (of course the gift was to be cake related), I made my friend this present... I'm pretty happy with it and hope that her and her partner can enjoy it forever more!
Picture of my home crafted gift below. If you'd like to see where I got my idea, here's Design Sponge's link http://www.designspongeonline.com/2008/05/diy-project-kates-recycled-cakestands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment